Spatial Combat questions
1. Will all mobs use spatial combat also? If I enter a room and manuver behind a mob, will it automatically try to face me?
2. If I'm fighting a mob, and try to move away, will it automatically close?
3. If I do manage to get first strike from behind, will clubbing a mob in the back of the head provide advantages similar to backstab?
4. If two or more people are fighting a mob, can the players be in different positions? For instance, can the tank face the mob dead on, while the hitters attack from the sides or behind?
5. If I'm sneaking, will other players see me manuvering around them, or will they only know what I'm up to when I attack?
1 & 2) yes mobs will use spacial combat, probably not real well by default.
3) backstab will be better than just attacking from behind, but attacking from behind with any weapon will be better than attacking from the front.
4) yes. of course. what fun would it be otherwise?
5) sneak will make it harder to see you manuver, by some amount, under some circumstaces. don't even think of trying to get me to be more specific, as I don't know any better than that :)
* yes, spatial combat will account for flying, at least abstractly.
* no. you can't do anything during a skill delay.
* you won't be able to sneak in combat. I find it hard to imagine a skill that would cause your enemy not to notice his sword didn't reach you any more :)
* yeah, armslore will be updated.
Skill tree question:
ooh! neat idea! yeah, probably, if I can sneak it by the imps :) (of course, even without this, it will be valuable to have more than 1 combat stat, as all the combat stats will affect combat, regardless of what weapon you're using (though the prime stat for your weapon will matter the most still)