My version of PkOk
- fully enabled (FE) pkillers can now request that those not FE to pkok them.
- pkok chars can now ask any other character to pkok them.
- when both parties have enabled each other the fighting between the two parties can begin at their liesure.
- pkok characters may not steal from other characters even if they are both oked to each other.
- for any character to pkok another it caost them 5 rent times their current level ( this is to prevent pkoking everyone) but only the preson requesting to ok has to pay the rent charge not the person accepting it.
- you may not remove someone from your pkok list untill 2 full RL days have passed since oking them.
- interefence in a pk fight if you are pkok and not pkoked to all parties in a fight is treated the same way as interfence is now.
- pkok requests are handled in the same was a befriends are currenlty, if you log on and someone has requested pkok with you you get a messafe just like you do for mail, and you can accept it or reject it at your lesuire, request should expire after 2 RL days if not accepted within that time.
- the system envisioned here is fully automated and doesn't require us morts to constantly bug immorts for oks or unoks.
- if at anytime you are pkok and are killed by another person you have oked you may unok them imeditately after a death at their hands
Hmm think thats it for now, I probably have forgotten to mention a point or two I had thought about but I'll append later if I did.